Thursday, February 7, 2013

Welll....

Well you may have noticed that my blog didn't miraculous appear until 6PM EST yesterday.

It's strange because the time was set as the usual 6:30 AM. This is a mystery. There must have been ghosties in the system. I even double checked it at 6AM to make sure the time was set right because I have been known to miss the scheduling button a time or two.

Since I pre-write my blog because of my stroke and a hectic schedule, it seemed the logical thing to do. You gotta love this feature on Blogspot when it works. I do apologize to my readers who usually read my blog with their morning coffee or cuppa tea.

A glitch in the system perhaps.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I tried to schedule a few posts and they kept not going. Then I realized I had to hit the "publish" button instead of the "save" button. I felt a bit foolish. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you live and learn...I didn't know you could schedule it! Thanks Jo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.