It's Halloween Blog Hop time with author Jim Bronyaur. Jim, thanks for stopping by today. You know I've got some spooktacular questions for you and then we'll talk more about your new horror novel.
- Yup. Wait, no, let me rephrase this... as long as the vampire doesn't sparkle, he/she is welcome in my home.
2) What would a werewolf look like if it was shaved?
- Like one of those creepy bald cats... may be even scarier than an actual werewolf when you think about it!
3) What is the most gruesome thing you’ve ever witnessed? - Hmm... oh, when I was in 10th grade, I wanted to be a forensics dude, or a coroner (thank you late night HBO) and my teacher at the time was thrilled about it... so she was able to get videotaped autopsies and let the class watch them... all but four people left the room. The other three were grossed out, but I ate some chips while watching. It was gruesome, but yet so cool.
4) Do you have a favorite Halloween food you fix every year?
- Any and all chocolate. My kids are too young to really eat all the candy, so I get to step in... can't let it go to waste! ;)
5) What are you most afraid of?
- Giant animals. And as sad as it may be, this includes cows, horses, etc. Something that could run me over and I can't reason with it... makes me shiver.
Tell us a little bit about your novel.
A man desperate for his mother's love with the constant urge to kill.
After years of killing, he's been give the name The Anything Killer. But now the police, led by detective Ralph Samuels, are closing in.
After a fresh body is discovered and the town swells with fear, The Devil comes to make Oliver a deal: in exchange for his soul, Oliver will have the weekend to kill without having to hide. It he's shot, bullets pass through with no wound. If he's stabbed, the blade comes out clean. And if he's cuffed, they slide right off.
It's a serial killers dream.
It's our nightmare.
When Ralph Samuels apprehends a teenager who claims to have shot Oliver multiple times, he begins to wonder what's happening to the small town of Damon, Pennsvylania.
It was everything Oliver ever wanted, but what happens when Oliver kills the wrong person?
With The Devil in the background and the police surrounding him, Oliver makes his last stand and gives The Devil everything he wants, and more.
So where can my readers pick up a copy of your novel?
If my readers wanted to stalk you in the true Halloween spirit, how would they find you?
Follow me onTwitter
Jim, I understand you are participating in Angel Haze's novel giveaway.
Yes to enter go here.
Jim, thanks for stopping by the Murphey Saga.
Keep writing and loving the Lord.