Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday, Monday... What Happened to Sunday?

In case you were wondering what happened to me yesterday...I was writing. Yep that's right. Three chapters done in one book, two in another, and four in another for a total of 25K words typed by these little fingers.  No, I wasn't really typing 500 keystrokes per minute but it sure did feel like it.



It was probably the most I've done in one day since I started writing novels and nonfiction. The time flew by and before I knew it, it was 8PM and my blog was forgotten.

<sigh> This is why I blog at 6AM most mornings, before my brain gets going full tilt on my novels. Time just slips away from me.

My youngest when she was living at home used to tell her friends who would come home with her after school..."Don't mind her she's lost in Sri Lanka, Belize, Greece, Russia or whatever location the book I was working on was set in. She would knock on the door to my office, and leave sandwiches outside knowing eventually I would have nature call and would have to come up for air. This is the thing about being a writer. You can get lost in your own little world and everything else melts away.

So if you missed me, I apologize.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.