Friday, August 5, 2011

Release Date Set

Well since I can't go to San Jose like I mentioned yesterday, I decided to do a e-launch of "Zombie Apocalypse: Redemption" here on my blog.  What a novel idea for an e-publication. So set your calendars...

August 31, 2011 8AM-8PM EST

I will be launching my new suspense/horror novel.  For everyone who clicks Contact <look up> (simply type in the message section "I want it!")with an email address, I will forward a Smashwords coupon for a free copy. Now how's that for a promotion? This is a one time deal. After this launch period the price will go back to $1.99 for the e-version with the paperback available in September through CreateSpace and Amazon.

I am currently working on a sequel to this novel tenatively titled, "Zombie Apocalyse: Travelers." This is subject to change. The good Lord willing and life not getting in the way I should finish the rough draft by November. I wrote the first 1,000 words today while I had my leg propped up...only 30-40k to go. <grin>

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.