Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Touching Email and Thank You Readers


I received an email from a lady in Tennessee a couple of weeks ago that touched my heart greatly. No, it wasn't from this blog, but my other blog at the Cockeyed Homestead and it touched my heart at a time when I really needed it.

I have readers that have been with me for years. Only a few actually comment, but many other email me through the contact option. Sometimes, I forget what an impact my blog has on others. I'm just chatting away on things in my life. It's a saga...a never ending story that is my life. I hope to inspire, motivate, and bless others with my blogs.

I don't always know for sure even with the high hit counts in the analysis charts. Many may just scan a bit and find out it's not what they were looking for like I do when researching a subject. The internet is great for that. But to know someone is actually reading and digesting what I've written is great. To know that I've actually succeeded in my goal is awesome. It is a reaffirmation to me that I really am answering a calling by blogging.

Thank you readers.

3 comments:

  1. And that's all any writer wants, right?
    I might miss some weeks, but I try to stop by when you post on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you do Alex and it's appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't often comment, but I do read all your stroke entries, as well as several other stroke blogs, and I appreciate them all. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.