Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday Saunter ~ Switching Over From Google Reader

While my Saturdays are my off day from blogging except for pre-writing blog posts, today is different.

Today I will be switching all two hundred plus of y'all over to my Bloglovin' account.  That's a huge undertaking for me. Since the projected demise of Google Reader is July 1st, I don't want to lose any of y'all. I never make any decision without researching all the options. I know it's a mere pittance to some of you.

Why Bloglovin'? It seemed more user friendly than the others I looked at. Similar to Pinterest in format. So it seemed a logical choice. Most of the Google Reader substitutes had the ability to separate blogs into categories which is ideal for me reading wise.

I will be putting a "follow me" button for Bloglovin' as soon as I finish uploading all of you.

And then it's on to finish up June's postings.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. I'm using both Bloglovin' and Feedly, although Feedly is winning at the moment. There are certain blogs that don't update right away in Feedly (might be a day or two before they appear) but they show up in Bloglovin'. However, deleting unread blogs in Bloglovin' is a problem - if you have to clear out more than fifty at once, the site locks up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I don't use anything, I have no opinion. My blog reading is catch as catch can. Y'all enjoy the readers. I might have to check it out later. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, Thanks for the heads up.
    Zan Marie, while I don't actually have a device to read blogs (yet), I know many of my readers do.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.