Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another Ouchie

In case y'all were wondering...
I took a nasty fall while hammering in crown molding this weekend. Nothing broken except my right wrist. Really bad because I'm right handed. An ugly black bruise across my back at the hip line and my left knee (the original one). I hate paying someone for something I can usually do myself. So now, I'm moving around like the old lady I am.

Really hard to get comfortable with my arm elevated and badly bruised backside...and even harder to type.

Yeah, I know...what's a woman my age climbing ladders for? I scared my 13-year old badly and like a good grandma I told him I was fine. That worked until today when he came over after school and saw the splint on my hand and arm. The radiologist finally found the crack in the bone after three days.

So I'm MIA again. It seems like Murphy's Law is working overtime. It's just one of those stupid things you hate to admit, but then have to. Am waiting for the luck of the Irish to strike...maybe by St. Patrick's Day. In the meantime, I'm giving up typing for Lent. The good news I'll have more time for reading.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! So sorry! Hope it heals as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch is right! Jo, take care and we'll see you after Easter.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.