Tuesday, August 6, 2013

An Update ~ :)

Well we just left our cardiologist's office and had great news! My husband has definitely turned the corner towards recovery. Yes, those are happy tears.

His cardiologist (mine is in the same practice) did mention a pacemaker and my hubby is still undecided. He is leaning toward not getting one and it is his decision. The doctor wrote prescriptions for Lasix and a potassium supplement. He will probably be on them for the rest of his life.

For now, I'm just happy that we dodged another fatal bullet. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.

8 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news!! God is good all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Jo! My momma got a pacemaker in December and it's made a world of difference, but she doesn't have the rest of your hubby's problems. {hug}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Bravo! Very good news! And I am smiling hearing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo - sorry I've missed the build up to this .. sounds quite difficult - but am so glad your hubby has turned the corner.

    Must make life a little easier - enjoy these days - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. i say "WOO-HOOO"... still sending all the positives to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!!! My best friend's father just had a scan for his ever returning bladder cancer and it came back all clear. Must be a good time for medical testing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least I'm not watching or listening to him breathe and wondering if it was his last. More gray hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear this good news! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.