Ηave you ever conѕidеred creating an
ebook or gueѕt authoring on other blοgs? I have a blog baѕed uрon on the sаme infοrmаtion yοu ԁiscuss and would rеally
liκe to have уou ѕhаre sοme storiеs/ іnfοrmatiоn. I know my viewerѕ would valuе your ωоrk.
It was again posted by, you guessed it, anonymous. I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with the '''anonymous" e-mails because I love hearing from people but hate not being able to reply to them. Most "anonymous" comments do not show up here, but go straight to my e-mail addy unless they are a Blogspot members. I'll get five to ten on any post I do.
To answer the e-mail- Yes, I do guest blogging and interviews, and no, I haven't wrote an e-book on the various subjects I write about on this blog. I have done several guest blogging gigs over the past few years on a variety of subjects. I also do interviews and host them from time to time here, and in the blogosphere. I haven't considered an e-book on the subject because honestly the internet and bookstores are overloaded with books on the subject.
What it takes to appear on my blog:
- The subject of discussion
- Any pertinent pictures, ie author photo and cover of your book.
- An e-mail I can send you questions
- Contact information for others to buy your book or follow you on twitter, Facebook, GoodReads, website/blog
To have me appear on your blog as a guest:
- Subject matter or books you want me to discuss
- Other considerations
For the coming year the blogging schedule will look like this:
- Monday Mailbox: Answers to your questions you e-mail me.
- Tuesday Tumbling Terms (subject to change): This was a hugely popular item last year. It's basically word power and enrichment. As writers as we strengthen our vocabulary, we write better.
- Wednesday Writerly Ways: Whether it be grammar, marketing, indie authors or other things about writing/publishing you might want to know.
- Friday Fun: Interviews and Reviews
- Sunday Strokes Survival: Challenges of writing and living with a stroke. As my tag line says, everything affects the author in me. As an author and a real live person, my day-to-day life has changed drastically since May 2012.
So what are your blogging ideas for 2013?
Keep writing and loving the Lord.