Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Post Stroke Encouragement

As y'all know, I spend way too much time on youtube and I'm an urban homesteader (survivalist).  I ran across an interesting video this morning on OurHalfAcreHomestead. Mrs. Volfie had a turkey poult that was prematurely hatched that appeared to have a brain injury.

It definitely caught my interest being brain injured myself ... a stroke survivor. It just goes to prove that you can learn something from the new "boob tube," the internet. It never fails to amaze me where my day's encouragement comes from to keep me going on.

As a stroke survivor, if we all had therapists so in tuned with our recovery as this woman, we'd all be whole again.


Take a gander. If you are not rooting for this tom by the end...there's something wrong with you.

 

Granted we are not turkeys. It takes us longer to relearn. But with enough encouragement, this sky's the limit. 

Nothing is impossible with determination.

3 comments:

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.